Ladies Beginner Clinic Series
Attention Ladies! The Ladies Beginner Clinic is a six week program on Tuesday evenings of instructional clinics and nine hole rounds of golf with cart just for you!
- May 18 | Introductions, tour, golf cart operations, equipment, grip, aim and stance, and tour of a golf hole.
- May 25 | Learn to Play process with V Swing and group play of a short hole
- June 8 | Expansion of learn to play with V Swing, and introduction to short game process and group play of a short hole.
- June 15 | Short game expansion, pitching and chipping, group play of a longer hole
- June 22 | Putting and sand play, review of full swing, group play of longer hole
- June 29 | Program review of all skills as well as review of membership information and graduation
For more information or to register, please contact Rich Conwell at 304-232-2000 or email email@example.com.